Description de l'emploi
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for the overall office management and act as the contact person between Headquarters and site. You perform a variety of administrative functions including general administration, logistics support, accounting, travel arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for:
- General administrative tasks including:
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking incoming calls and providing information to callers
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Composing memos and generating reports
- Organizing business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- Providing HR support (tracking vacation & illness, coordination with payroll)
- Logistics support:
- Tracking the receipt and shipping of all spare parts for the site
- Coordinating delivery and shipping of equipment and parts with other sites
- Following up on the ordering, shipping and warehousing of all parts and materials to support operations
- Accounting support:
- Managing site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Monitoring and recording petty cash and site financial account usage
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
- A Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager ideally in an international environment
- An experience in HR or accountancy administration is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
You also are:
- Capable of working autonomously
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
This Proton Therapy Center turnkey installation in Southeast Asia will be performed in partnership with Parkway Pantai, one of the largest integrated healthcare groups operating in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Brunei and United Arab Emirates.
IBA Proton therapy Center will be located in the city-state of Singapore at the Mount Elisabeth Novena hospital.
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with a S2C2 accelerator and Compact Gantry with:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- Leoni PPS
- Philips Ambient Experience
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center will start in late 2020 and will be delivered within 11 months. The current contractual BOD is planned in September 2020.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.