Description de l'emploi
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
As BDS Physics Service Engineer , you are responsible for beam calibration, commissioning and troubleshooting activities on the Proton Therapy site.
Duties and Responsibilities
As BDS Physics Service Engineer you are responsible for:
During the Installation phase (+/- 11 months)
- Participating in the installation of a broad range of IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on beam-related equipment
- Performing the beam-related equipment calibration following procedures
- Operating the system (understanding the software/hardware architecture of the system and the PT center components) in order to obtain a beam that matches the requirements
- Setting and aligning Dosimetry tools
- Critically analyzing a large amount of data to diagnose potential technical issues
- Testing and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
- Managing all aspects of beam-related commissioning activities: Pencil Beam Scanning (PBS) etc.
- Troubleshooting the equipment
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
During the Customer Service phase
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during QA, patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on hardware and software equipment (shift work)
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
- A Master degree or PhD in Physics or engineering
- An experience in High Energy Physics, Particle Accelerators or Medical Physics is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MATLAB and Monte-Carlo Simulations
- The ability to troubleshoot large system issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
And you also are:
- Able to follow rules & regulations and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
This Proton Therapy Center turnkey installation in Southeast Asia will be performed in partnership with Parkway Pantai, one of the largest integrated healthcare groups operating in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Brunei and United Arab Emirates.IBA Proton therapy Center will be located in the city-state of Singapore at the Mount Elisabeth Novena hospital.
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with a S2C2 accelerator and Compact Gantry with:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- Leoni PPS
- Philips Ambient Experience
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success