Description de l'emploi
You play a key role in our mission to treat patients and fight cancer!
As ElectroMechanical Service Engineer, you are responsible for installation, calibration and commissioning activities on the Proton Therapy Centre, with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an ElectroMechanical Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
During the installation phase (+/- 11 months)
- Participating in the installation of the IBA equipment on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on the electro-mechanical equipment (Gantry, Power Supply Cabinets, Electrical wiring, X-Ray equipment, etc.)
- Testing, calibrating and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
- Critically analyzing data to diagnose potential technical problems
- Collaborating intensively during installation and commissioning phase with subcontractors to supervise the installation until the start-up of equipment
- Troubleshooting the equipment including solving electrical and mechanical issues
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
During the Customer Service phase
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment (shift work)
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or an equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge of cooling systems, vacuum systems, positioning equipment, mechanical equipment is an asset
- The ability to troubleshoot complex system issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of local EHS regulations
And you also are:
- Able to follow procedures and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, with good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4 months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
This Proton Therapy Center turnkey installation in Southeast Asia will be performed in partnership with Parkway Pantai, one of the largest integrated healthcare groups operating in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Brunei and United Arab Emirates.
IBA Proton therapy Center will be located in the city-state of Singapore at the Mount Elisabeth Novena hospital.
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with a S2C2 accelerator and Compact Gantry with:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- Leoni PPS
- Philips Ambient Experience
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success