Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support month-end, quarterly and year-end closing process.
- Analyze actuals data’s versus budget and reforecast and prepare monthly business reporting in a timely manner.
- Support budgeting and Forecasting process by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, summarizing information and trends, and propose actions.
- Give advices for internal & external reporting related topics and compliance matters.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of data and reporting amongst the various entities of the Group.
- Ensure communication with internal stakeholders (Budget responsible, local accounting & Controlling teams, Corporate team, auditors).
- Support controllers to harmonize and run common analysis.
- Support in any other areas where needed, to support business teams
- A Master degree or an equivalent financial background.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (controlling, audit, …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French.
- Knowledge of MS Office, curious about new technologies, digitalization, analytical tools.
And you are:
- Proactive, assertive and pragmatic person.
- Open-minded and client oriented person, able to work in a team.
- Critical, rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities.
- Flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously.
- Curious and digital minded
- Being part of an experienced and open-minded team, and part of a sustainable company,
- Acquiring knowledge in finance but also in operations and digitalization,
- Being in contact with management of the company and extend network.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.