Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal & external
As a System Owner, you will be part of the RadioPharma R&D department. You will responsible for the development and maintenance of one or more hardware components/devices (new features/accelerators or to existing optimize features to be optimized). You will Ensure the quality of the product to align its properties with the customer’s requirements. Hold a cross-disciplinary look to deal with complex questions regarding the provided technical solutions. As a referent, ensure an organizational consistency and sustainability.
Duties & responsabilitities
- You will design and specify the technical hardware component architecture on the basis of the device requirements;
- Together with the project manager, you will ensure the development of the standard and the customized version of the device, you will coordinate engineering and validate tasks according to the product roadmap and the planned deliveries, including resources planning;
- You will ensure the technical management of subcontracted work related to the device, in collaboration with the purchasing department;
- You will supervise the testing of the device to be integrated in a component;
- You will lead the technical risk management, define standardized methodologies to identify risks (e.g. FMEA) and improve this process. Help defining standards with specialists. Be accountable for the risk analysis and risk mitigations.
- You will keep a high-level of technical knowledge of the device and related technologies (hardware and embedded software), and you act as main point of contact for any technical requests related to the device;
- You will suggest innovative solutions and technologies (including patent support)
- You will Design and validate high-level architecture. Have a long-term vision. Make technical decisions in collaboration with the staff of engineers and experts. Convince people. Ensure consistency between teams. Be the main point of contact for any architectural requests.
- You will be in charge of the maintenance of device documentation (including the BOM, manuals validation and electrical drawings).
- A Master degree in (Engineering) Sciences, preferably in Electromechanics, or you have an equivalent experience;
- Preferably industrial experience (5-10 years);
- Experience in R&D with hardware development responsibilities;
- Been ideally involved in experimentation on real systems (you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” ... yet following a methodic approach;
- Excellent communication skills in English (international working environment);
And you are:
- Able to research and develop a critical analysis of information;
- Able to produces a range of workable solutions to problems;
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- Driven and proactive individual;
- Rigorous and able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with very good interpersonal skills;
- Willing to travel up to 10% of you time;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, are familiar with the Essential requirements of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC;
- Knowledge in the following standards it is an asset:
- ISO 12100 : Safety of machinery -- General principles for design -- Risk assessment and risk reduction;
- IEC 60204 : Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines –Part 1: General requirements.
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.