Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for supporting all technical aspects during the customer service of the Proton Therapy Site in Toyohashi, Japan.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Technical Leader, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning overall daily technical activities on site and managing the priorities
- Ensuring a quality installation
- Take lead on resolving technical issues that arise on site
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the subcontractors (supplies, storage, etc.) on technical aspects of their work
- Ensuring customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, and technical performance
- Conducting CCBs, ensuring bugs are reported, collecting and distributing REX
- Ensuring strong communication with the Site Manager
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
- A Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics, Mechanics or Physics)
- Preferably a previous experience in an industrial environment
- A broad technical knowledge and you understand how to manage tasks in a planning and also according to the technology
- A good understanding of Total Quality Management, including non-quality topics, ergonomic, 5S, Root-Cause Analysis
- A basic knowledge related to International Standards, as IEC, ISO and EHS Regulations to be the keeper of the Good Manufacturing Practices inside the team
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and ideally Japanese
You also are:
- Eager to learn new fields and continuously update your knowledge
- Coach minded and like to share your knowledge to ensure the adequate level of expertise is present within the team to meet site requests and equipment performances
- A very committed person ready to inspire a team to move forward
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- Results-driven, customer-oriented and able to keep calm when facing emergencies
- Able to identify the root cause of issues thanks to your good analytical skills
- Capable of working autonomously and making decisions
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work when the situation requires it
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.