Description de l'emploi
Your will be part of the R&D Proton Therapy (PT) Program team within the Project Management Office. The mission is to ensure visibility and deliverables within Time/Cost/Budget of R&D Projects, which may or may not result in clinical releases.
As R&D Project Manager, you manage and coordinate the activities linked to Proton Therapy R&D projects.
The projects are transversal, impacting any part of the product: From the beam production, to the beam delivery in the treatment room, including HW and/or SW subsystems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are accountable for:
- Delivering the PT product features on time, on budget and with the required level of quality, according to R&D operational roadmap and the quality process.
- Leading and coordinating project teams of R&D resources, Quality department and internal stakeholders (PT Services, manufacturing and supply chain)
- Managing risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety...);
- Being the main internal/external contact point for the project execution; seek customer satisfaction;
- Communicating the reporting and KPI to our management/internal stakeholders and propose actions plans for decision making;
- Transferring to the teams in charge of the post-project support (PT Service, Manufacturing and supply chain);
- Organizing the project closure
- A master degree in engineering (e.g. BioMed engineering, Computer Science, Electronics) or an equivalent experience;
- Proven project management skills, preferably with an experience in medical devices field;
- Excellent use of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills.
And you are:
- An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change;
- A flexible, stress resistant and rigorous person with very good planning & organizing skills and able to set priorities ;
- A client minded person with excellent communication skills both in French and in English
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Trained in Project Management and Risk Management methodologies
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.