Description de l'emploi
Ensure the qualifications of the parts and suppliers in order to guarantee that products are delivered according to IBA quality requirements. Through the purchasing process, the SDE selects and develops the suppliers by providing support and guidance. He/She follows up their performances and drives continuous improvement through action plans.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Participation in design reviews. Technical solutions are proposed based on supplier capabilities, product validation requirements, and regulatory requirements.
- Co-Build Purchasing Strategies with Sourcing & Procurement.
- Perform technical & capability assessment of new or existing suppliers for new business requirements.
- Visits to potential suppliers and assessment of their infrastructure.
- Provide inputs to Sourcing for tender preparation; evaluation and validation of supplier proposals; participation to supplier audits.
- Take responsibility for the qualification of the parts by ensuring that supplier’s processes are consistent to produce goods in compliance with the IBA and International Standard requirements in a stable and reproducible manner.
- Technical support to Supplier during component manufacturing phase.
- Gather and treat supplier concession requests during manufacturing.
- Monitor performance of the suppliers and take part to QA audits when requested.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and necessary containment actions; make sure that supplier RCA is consistent for a stable and reproducible production.
- Support preparation of quality agreements. Ensure supplier compliance with provisions of signed quality agreement.
- A Master’s Degree in engineering in mechanics, electromechanics or an equivalent by experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in supplier’s quality and/or development role; experience in supplier audit is an asset.
- A demonstrated knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and eager to update your knowledge;
- Rigorous and detail-oriented;
- Hands-on, proactive and able to find and propose creative solutions;
- An assertive person with very good interpersonal skills;
- Good team spirit;
- Very good oral and written communication skills, both in English and French;
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.