Description de l'emploi
工作描述Regarding the grow of Industrial news projects and installations, you will reinforce a dedicated and motivated team.
As a Field Service Engineer you are part of a polyvalent engineer group who is responsible for the installation, maintenance or repair of IBA sterilization and ionization equipments at IBA or on customer’s site, in order to deliver with respect to safety rules, within defined timelines, a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
Duties & Responsabilities :
- You install equipments accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and operating processes;
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipments according to the specifications;
- You also maintain equipments/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment taking all necessary actions to solve problems;
- You train customers to use properly and safely equipment, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades;
- You report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy.
- You report sales leads to the Sales Team.
简介You have :
- a Master in Industrial Engineering, preferably Electronics or Electromechanical and you are interested in both fields;
- You have ideally at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English;
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual;
- able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- A team player with very good communication skills;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time, also during weekends.
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.