Description de l'emploi
工作描述General Purpose of the Job:
Manages sales & OEM activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Mainly accountable for delivering on agreed sales targets related to company products and/or services in line with the annual BU sales plan and margin, BU strategy and company ethical standards to guarantee full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Provides and reviews market analyses to advise on customer & OEM needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- < >Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing and optimizing type of sales channels, sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Advises ASM’s (area sales managers), dealers and distributors concerning sales and advertising techniques. Analyzes sales statistics to recommend strategies, policies and assist ASM’s and dealers in promoting sales.
- Recommend product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line. Identifies and converts opportunities for up-sales & cross-sales.
- Recommend attendance, supervise organization and participate to events & fairs and to marketing campaigns.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients/OEMs in coordination with ASM’s. Assist, mentor and supervise ASM’s with maintaining communication strategy, relationship management, negotiation and deal closing.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.Ensure accuracy and completeness of the data for its region in Salsforce.Com.
- Provide inputs for product research and development. Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
Minimum of 10 years of Sales Management experience.
University or equivalent degree (Masters or Bachelors)
A strong knowledge of Radio Therapy, Dosimetry and/or treatment planning and/or medical physics in general
Demonstrated Team Player (cross-cultural experience a plus)
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints form customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publications that conform to prescribe style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors in English.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Efficient with common PC applications. Must be able to use networking features of PC’s to access intranet and Internet resources. Experienced with on-line databases and literature search engines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel in using office equipment, including the computer system for extended periods of time. Ability to talk and hear to conduct frequent phone correspondence. Close vision and focus capabilities to view computer screen, Company documents, and correspondence.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
There are no specific conditions affecting performance of this job. The noise level would be considered moderate for a business office with computers, printers, copiers, and light traffic. The position will often require more than forty hours of work per week.
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.