Description de l'emploi
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the design and development of the patient imaging software which is a key component of our proton therapy system.
In such you will be part of an agile-oriented development team.
You will define solutions with business analysts and other technical experts. In parallel of new developments
You will participate to the global quality improvement of the product.
If you are eager to develop software applications of excellence to improve cancer treatment in a technological environment, join our team!
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of practical experience in a constraining environment (safety critical software risk management knowledge is a plus);
- You have a strong expertise in C++11 development or above (experience with Qt framework or equivalent is an asset);
- OOP and design patterns have no secrets for you;
- You enjoy developing front-end application but also like having full-stack projects;
- You have strong analysis skills and love learning new technologies;
- You are solution-oriented and show initiatives;
- Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in French;
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.