Description de l'emploi
The mission of the team is to develop a ‘state of the art’ web application that simplifies to job of the medical physicist in their daily patient QA tasks. One of the key features of this software is that it also uses the logs of the IBA proton therapy system itself to accelerate the QA process.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a functional analyst, your responsibilities will be to
• work closely with the product owner and translate the high-level requirements into more detailed functional specifications and/or wireframes/flowcharts needed for the development team
• fulfil the role of a subject matter expert for the development team on a daily basis
• supervise the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of the project/product we are developing, keeping an eye on opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed and highlighting potential areas of improvement
• ensure the development of the product as per the specifications, perform gap analysis and recommend solutions, ensuring traceability from requirements to test procedures
• ensure the quality process needed for medical devices is followed by assisting in the creation of the needed technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
• support the efforts related to filing submissions and audits, performing impact and risk analysis, integrating and understanding inputs from the technical experts
• A degree in Science or Engineering
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Analytical and investigation skills, able to comprehend complex situations or systems
• Organisational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of agile as well as “V” development processes are an asset
• An experience in a quality department, in risk analysis or requirement engineering is an asset
• Knowledge of the (proton) irradiation therapy domain is an asset
And you are:
• Quality minded, pragmatic, poised, curious
• A team player having the skills to communicate/listen/influence others in view of reaching your objectives
• Willing to understand the technical challenges brought by agile software development in a medical setting
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.