Description de l'emploi
The Industrialization Team is part of the Operations Department. As an Operational Project Manager, you actively take part to the Evolution of all IBA Products, that could be Prototypes or Series.
• You analyze through facts and data’s potential improvements for all aspects from Methodology to Technical processes;
• You are responsible to deliver beta units from early beginning to ex-works phase;
• You are responsible to organize the Return of Experience Collection;
• You motivate project teams on the field and influence development teams in order to facilitate Industrialization of New Products, Non-Recurrent Products until Transfer to Internal Customers;
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a key player between R&D department on one hand, and the Operations department on the other hand. Since the early beginning of each project, You translate a project scope into a product, and share lessons learned with the whole Organization, i.e.
• You lead Operational Risks Analysis for each project;
• You define required deliverables in order to perform each assembly that could be a Beta Unit or a Non-Recurrent Accelerator;
• You define Minimum Requirement for Production Environment;
• You perform budget exercise before and after each project, including CAPEX and Processing Time;
• You define Strategy for ReX collection and follow this topic all along the project life;
• You define Operational Governance with all Stakeholders;
• You coordinate all Stakeholders to align them on common objectives and lead them to the final target;
• You retrofit lessons learned and share with the whole Organization;
• Engineering Degree or Equivalent by Experience;
• Firm understanding of Supply Chain to Manufacturing Processes;
• Ability to establish and follow financial Budget, for material and labor;
• Familiar with Risks, Gap and Root-Cause Analysis;
• Familiar with different project management tools and with SAP;
• Proven experience in Cross-Team Leadership;
• To Be Passionate by Technology is a strong asset, as well as Manufacturing of Particle Accelerators;
• English knowledge is mandatory;
You have also:
• A Strong Sense of Responsibility;
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.