Description de l'emploi
Your will be part of the R&D Proton Therapy (PT) Program team within the ID Project Management department. The mission is to ensure the delivery of new releases of proton therapy accelerator solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are accountable for:
- The delivery of the releases within quality, time and budget, according to the specifications;
- Building the release management plan;
- Managing the risks, and coordinating with the product and components engineering teams the development of features and components versions;
- Coordinating with the internal customers (operations or customer service teams) the validation of releases on the proton therapy sites ;
- Supervising the deployment of the releases on the customers’ sites;
- Tracking and reporting the releases development and deployment progress on a regular basis.
- A master degree in engineering (e.g. BioMed engineering, Computer Science, Mechanics,Electronics) or an equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in software integration projects delivery;
- Proven project management skills, preferably with an experience in medical devices field;
- Excellent use of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset;
And you are:
- An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change;
- A flexible, stress resistant and rigorous person with very good planning & organizing skills and able to set priorities ;
- A client minded person with excellent communication skills both in French and in English;
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously;
- Trained in Project Management and Risk Management methodologies;
- Willing to travel occasionally.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.