Description de l'emploi
Your Duties and Responsabilities
1. People Management
• You build, develop and manage the teams in line with company objectives, IBA quality standards and ethics, to continuously achieve high performance, teams motivation & career growth (including Performance Appraisals, Recruitment and onboarding of new resources, team proficiency level review, career path, skills development in collaboration with HR…)
2. Create future organization of the team and optimize team organization
• You challenge organization and processes to guarantee a robust and efficient structure
• You suggest process/organization/team improvement
• You manage priorities, and review progress of projects
• You manage the team competency matrix (product and technology) versus the IBA needs
3. Projects Management
• You create planning and define deliverables
• You are involved in the early phase of the projects to their closure
• You identify and escalate projects risks
4. Budget Management
• You estimate and anticipate yearly budget (Resources, materials…)
• Budget definition and follow-up
5. Report and document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy
• You maintain, monitor and communicate KPI
6. Suggest, select and efficiently manage subcontractors
• Manage collaboration with suppliers (framework contracts, license contracts, update of SW tools)
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering
- You have an experience within the field of Automation with strong knowledge of automation technologies/ standards (PLC/SCADA, Siemens TIA Portal, Wonderware, …)
- You are an experienced people manager with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, allowing you to act as a Manager-coach (able to motivate, develop, coordinate teams of high level experts and guarantee cohesion)
- You have planning and organizing skills
- Flexibility and Adaptation: you are available and flexible to manage deployment activities or support requests occurring during extra hours (night and weekend when needed, to cope with the support needs (quick reactivity) and the long-cycle development needs
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.