Description de l'emploi
工作描述IT Systems Engineer
Position Title: IT Systems Engineer
Position reports to: Site Manager
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
As IT Systems Engineer, you are responsible for installation, validation and commissioning activities on the Proton Therapy site, with a specific focus on administration of the IT infrastructure (servers, routers, switches,…), software testing, debugging, configuration and upgrades.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As IT Systems Engineer, you are responsible for:
During the installation phase (+/- 12 months)
• Participating in the installation of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on the deployment of the software and electronics/control systems.
• Performing the IT infrastructure and the software validation following procedures
• Testing and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
• Critically analyzing data to diagnose potential technical problems
• Collaborating intensively during the installation and commissioning phase with subcontractors to supervise the installation until the start-up of the equipment
• Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
During the Customer Service phase
• Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
• Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and clinical operations
• Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
• Training customers to use properly and safely the equipment and systems
• Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment (shift work)
• Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (preferably in Computer Sciences or Electronics) or an equivalent experience
• A good knowledge of Linux is required
• Knowledge in virtualization and more specifically on Vmware is a plus
• A first technical experience in electronics/control system troubleshooting
• Technical knowledge of PLC’s regulation loops, drivers, sensors, high and low voltage equipment
• A relevant technical experience in electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair and operations of large systems
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc…) is a plus
• An experience with Subversion software repositories and configuration management
• A basic Knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
You also are:
• Able to follow rules & regulations and you are able to deliver on strict deadlines
• Analytical, good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
• Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 6 months)
• A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.