Description de l'emploi
As a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for the testing and/or repair of IBA systems, more specifically related to the proton beam delivery, from the accelerator up to the patient treatment room on customer’s site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will help deliver a final, reliable working product within defined timelines that matches quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
- You install equipment/systems accordingly to the defined planning, procedure timelines and operating processes
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipment/systems according to the specifications
- You also maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems
- You train less experienced colleagues to use properly and safely equipment/systems
- You document and report interventions and actions undertaken, with the required level of details and accuracy
- A Master’s Degree in Applied Physics, Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Very good oral and written skills in English
- Proven experience in root-cause analysis and you can lead a large-scale system troubleshooting
- Very good communication skills with customer and IBA team
- Relevant experience in High Energy Physics, Particle Accelerators or Medical Physics as a strong asset
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 80% of your time, including week-ends
- Willing to work different shift times, when necessary
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.