Description de l'emploi
工作描述During Operation Phrase:
The Site Manager is in charge of the Operations and the Maintenance activities of the system, while the facility is under clinical operations. The responsibility of the system falls then under the Customer Service department. Continuous upgrades of the system, software or hardware, are performed over the whole lifetime of the equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Tasks
- Managing and Motivating People
- Decision making
- Communicating and Representing
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You have a master or equivalent degree in engineering (e.g. electronics, electromechanics, mechanics, automation, physics) and you have a solid people management experience in an industrial environment;
- You have a deep experience in large-scale projects, with preference for Hospital-based Radiation Therapy projects.
- To have got the experience on a Proton Therapy Site with ownership of at least one feature is an asset;
- You have a firm understanding of the Chinese market and local practices, including basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Safety Rules in China. An experience in Healthcare Industry with Chinese Customers in China is an asset;
- You are very committed person and ready to inspire a large team to move forward. You can ensure the cohesion in the team;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and willing to take initiatives;
- You are willing to start working in other country during a training period of several months, before starting on site in China.
- BS or MS in Engineering
- Previous professional experience: experience in management, people management
- International experience desirable
- Experience in similar position of large scale industrial or clinical projects required
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc are a must.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Directing, Supervising and Undertaking Actions
- Communicating and Persuading
- Working as a Team and promoting a team atmosphere
- Planning and Organizing
- Achieving Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Flexibility and Adaptation
- Managing Pressure, Deadlines and Setbacks
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Extensive hours are often required, particularly during first six months.
- Shift work including nights and weekends is sometimes required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Work with hazardous materials
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.