Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Hardware Engineer, you will be part of the R&D department but not limited to the Protontherapy systems. You will responsible for the development and maintenance of one or more hardware components/devices (new features or to existing optimize features to be optimized).
- You will design and specify the technical hardware component architecture on the basis of the device requirements;
- You will ensure the development of the standard and the customized version of the device, according to the product roadmap and the planned deliveries, including resources planning;
- You will ensure the technical management of subcontracted work related to the device, in collaboration with the purchasing department;
- You will supervise the testing of the device to be integrated in a component;
- You will keep a high-level of technical knowledge of the device and related technologies (hardware and embedded software), and you act as main point of contact for any technical requests related to the device;
- You will be in charge of the maintenance of device documentation (including the BOM and wiring list).
- A Master degree in (Engineering) Sciences, preferably in Electromechanics, or you have an equivalent experience;
- Preferably industrial experience (3-5 years);
- Experience in R&D with hardware development responsibilities;
- Been ideally involved in experimentation on real systems (you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” ... yet following a methodic approach;
- Excellent communication skills in English (international working environment);
And you are:
- Able to research and develop a critical analysis of information;
- Able to produces a range of workable solutions to problems;
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- Driven and proactive individual;
- Rigorous and able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with very good interpersonal skills;
- Willing to travel up to 20% of you time;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, are familiar with the Essential requirements of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC;
- Knowledge in the following standards it is an asset:
- ISO 12100 : Safety of machinery -- General principles for design -- Risk assessment and risk reduction;
- ISO 13849 : Safety of machinery -- Safety-related parts of control systems (or IEC 62061 / IEC 61508 or relevant equivalent safety control system standard);
- IEC 60204 : Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines –Part 1: General requirements.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.