Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will:
- Assist the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Site Administrative Officer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails, and you are in charge of filing and translating documents
- Manage Site Visits and welcome Site Visitors (for prospects & trainings)
- Follow up the planning and manage time sheets
- Be in charge of the inventory and purchasing of office supplies
- Manage purchasing accounts, expense notes and budgets of the local operations
- Ensure QA Support and various other reporting and administrative tasks related to the site management
- Manage the order & follow-up of the spare parts
- Give administrative support to other sites
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Assistant, Office Assistant, Project Support Assistant
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken Dutch, English and good French;
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools;
- experience working with figures
- A client minded team player
- A rigorous and polyvalent person with very good organizing skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Able to summarize and share your knowledge
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A strong communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.