Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal & external
Thanks to a totally renewed and more competitive products catalog, the Industrial Solutions business unit is facing a strong growth of its order intake and prospect list since the beginning of 2018. Most of these new projects include R&D features which still need to be developed and industrialized in the coming years.
To reach its business objectives, the BU is looking for talented R&D Project Managers and/or R&D engineers to deliver the R&D roadmap as well as the sold equipment projects in close collaboration with our Operations team. Examples include, among others, a new compact e-beam accelerator (i.e., TT50), the replacement of Dynamitron SF6 by a new environment-friendly alternative, the new pulsed e-beam accelerators (i.e., pulsed TT200), the new 40MeV accelerator for production of radio-Isotopes (i.e., TT300-HE), and new solid state Radio-Frequency cabinets.
As an R&D Project Manager or R&D Engineer, you will be part of the R&D team and you will manage and deliver R&D projects from Requirements to Industrialization. You will be in charge of managing the beta unit(s) testing and installation in factory and on the customer site. These projects typically range from € 10.000 up to € 10 million in revenue and have a direct impact on business line operations and results. Respect of Quality, Planning, Customer relationship and Installation success are thus crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a R&D Project Manager, you are responsible for:
• Leading and delivering the development projects from requirements to CE marking and product transfer (when necessary) to Industrialization team following development process.
• Supporting the Operation team to deliver sold projects from kick-off to final acceptance.
• Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human ) in order to develop, produce and install the equipment until its acceptance;
• In some cases, leading projects from customer order to acceptance of the equipment on site in accordance with the standard R&D procedures.
• Managing customer relationships as single point of contact in the company. You will act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as PT R&D, Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, etc.
• Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer.
• Ensuring that new product are developed according to defined standards and directives.
• Ensuring on time, qualitative and accurate reporting to the management through established KPIs.
As an R&D Engineer, you are responsible for:
• Designing the industrial solutions in collaboration with the other R&D team members and the shared services (Mechanical and Electrical engineering, software, etc.)
• Defining and maintaining the product architecture and BOM (Bill of Material) in collaboration with the System Experts.
• Performing the detailed engineering of the new solutions, from the electrical wiring to the accelerators sub-systems.
• Delivering the engineering package of sold projects in collaboration with the Operation teams (.
• Managing the R&D files in
• A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electro mechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience.
• Between 5 and 10 years of experience in project management for external customers in an international and multicultural environment, preferably with an experience in electron accelerators and/or electro-mechanical technologies.
• A good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• An analytical and creative mind.
• Excellent communication skills in English. French is an asset.
And you are:
• A team player, curious and rigorous.
• Fascinated by new technologies, you have a broad technical knowledge and you are always willing to update it continuously.
• Client minded person with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills.
• Flexible and stress resistant person with very good planning & organizing skills.
• Able to organize your work autonomously and you enjoy taking initiatives.
• Willing to travel up to 15% of your time.
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.