Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Requirements and Test engineer in the Systems Engineering department, you will take part in the design and development of world leading solution for Intensity Modulated, image guided Proton Therapy and other medical diagnostic and sterilization applications using ionizing radiations.
These technologies involve complex, large scale, cutting-edge computerized electrotechnical systems
In this role, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, bringing your experience and your rigor into one or many of the following systems engineering disciplines: Requirements engineering, Safety and Reliability engineering, testing and verification activities, usability engineering and compliance engineering.
You’ll have the opportunity of participating in cross-functional project teams. You will share responsibility of the management of system requirements and system testing for an effective product with the highest customer value. In this role, you will ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment of medical applications using ionizing radiations:
- You take part in requirements engineering activities for new projects and product changes. You negotiate with project stakeholders, allocate and flowdown system requirements of the proton therapy products, trace them and document them in a complete and consistent way in DOORS.
- You take part in safety and compliance of our products through establishment of compliance plans, traceability of regulatory and standards requirements, you define system requirements to ensure a compliant design, you take part in formal testing demonstrating compliance of the product
- You take part in verification engineering practices by defining test plans, test methods, analyses, design reviews and performing tests
- You take part in the improvements of system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
- You promote and support harmonized practices compliant with regulations and company procedures
- A degree in Science or Engineering; with a multidisciplinary background
- A first professional experience in one system engineering discipline is a must; preferably in a company designing complex, large-scale, critical systems
- Requirement engineering and Requirements management
- Applied Verification and validation techniques, including test method design and test execution
- Safety and reliability engineering and supporting techniques and standards
- Compliance to IEC international standard and product safety regulations in a complex environment. Ideally, experience in IEC 60601-1
- Interaction with regulatory authorities and accredited laboratories: Provision of Technical dossiers, audits, …
- Proficient use and maintenance of a Requirements management tool or test engineering tool (DOORS; RQM, Polarion, Helix, …) is a strong asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
And you are:
- An analytical and structured mind
- A team player able to communicate / facilitate / focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed situation (towards management or regulatory authorities)
- A quick learner, willing to build a solid competence in his field and take, over time, broader challenges
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- You have a strong sense of structure and rigorous documentation skills, even in an hectic context (short deadline, high level of business expectancy, stakeholder’s specific interests,…)
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders, with integrity
- You are ready to travel up to 15 % of your time for testing activities
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.