Description de l'emploi
Temporary position: until 31 December 2019
The mission of the recruitment team is to support the business in finding the suitable candidates.
As a member of the team you will work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the recruitment team in daily tasks:
- Scheduling interviews between candidates & recruiters/hiring managers
- Organize the assessments for candidates
- Updating candidates records in IBA’s recruitment system
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status by phone and email
- HR team & candidates travels arrangements
- Purchase Requisition and Service Entry Sheet for invoices in SAP
- Subscription to Belgian universities JobFairs
- Reporting (newcomers, mobility, …)
- Meetings organization
- Manage the internship requests and prepare interns onboarding (including input in the HR systems)
- Follow-up interim contracts, including the student’s jobs
- Announce every month newcomers and internal mobility on Office 365
- A bachelor degree and a first experience in administration, preferably in an international environment
- A very good knowledge of Office Package
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills both in French and in English
And you are:
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
- Rigorous, flexible and you can handle multi tasks
- Able to adapt yourself to various type of situations and people
- Action-driven and proactive;
- A good communicator
- A Customer-oriented person and a teamplayer
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.