Description de l'emploi
Within the Product Management Department, you are responsible for the sourcing, submission and follow-up of public funding projects. Your role involves project management responsibilities including cost, quality, deadline in line with the BU strategy, and strong relationships with all internal/external stakeholders (IBA departments, authorities, government, customers, …) to guarantee perfect reporting on projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Projects Funding Manager, your responsibilities are:
• Source opportunities for public and external funding, both locally and internationally.
• Projects applications submission, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions (deposit dates, submission documents, …) and the necessary follow-ups
• Organize and coordinate the necessary resources up to the successful submission of funding requests, depending on the business/scope (deadlines, scope, budget and required quality)
• Analyze and manage opportunity ROI and risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety, health, ...)
• In collaboration with Project Management, lead and coordinate all activities and external stakeholders related to public funding projects
• You are the main internal/external contact point for the project reporting to funding partners; and ensure support to internal and/or external stakeholders
• Develop the requested follow-up reports in collaboration with internal and external resources involved
• Identify and proactively escalate development issues early, seek continuous improvement
• Set up, develop and improve tools, processes, environment, structure
• Define a roadmap for external funding projects available and applicable to IBA
• You will report to the PT Product Management Director
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Demonstrated skills in project management and/or or project finance
- Proven history of leading significant projects of external fundraising
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English
- An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- Flexible, stress resistant and rigorous with very good planning & organizing skills and able to set priorities
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.