Description de l'emploi
工作描述You participate to the installation and maintenance of the equipment with a specific focus on the mechanical equipment in the treatment rooms at PT site in Beijing, China. You are in charge of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications, and you ensure the customer’s requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing. You collaborate with subcontractors.
After completion of the installation of the equipment you will perform troubleshooting and maintenance activities (including solving electrical, mechanical, and software problems), operate the equipment for various customer needs, provide training to the final customers to use properly and safely the equipment and systems, and provide support on daily clinical operations for the clinical staff.
You report to the Site Manager.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and, given the international context, also in English;
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends
- You have master or bachelor degree (preferably in mechanics), or an equivalent experience in an industrial environment;
- You show proven experience in complex mechanical assemblies. Knowledge in CAD is a plus;
- You have experience in electronics/electrical/electromechanical/mechanical system troubleshooting, as well as a broad technical knowledge in several of the following fields: cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, VME’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment etc.;
- You are not afraid to machine simple mechanical parts by yourself. You have a deep knowledge of different tools, machining speed, surface states, soldering, drilling, welding quality, cable pulling, cable strapping. Any hands-on knowledge in these fields are a strong asset;
- You are not afraid to propose improvements and take the lead of small upgrades on site;
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus;
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.