Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Beijing, China. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join; and who would want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease.
You provide support for all local administrative and HR needs for the PT site at Beijing, China.
You handle incoming calls and e-mails, and you are in charge of filing and translating documents. You follow up the planning and manage time sheets. You organize travel and shipments to and from the site. You are in charge of the inventory and purchasing of office supplies, and you also manage purchasing accounts, expense notes and budgets of the local operations. Finally, you provide administrative support to IBA expatriates on site.
You also have logistic responsibilities: you set-up the spare part rooms, and you coordinate the inventory of installation and spare parts. Next to that you are in charge of configuration and maintenance of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems).
You work in a team of approximately 13 people, and you report to the Site Manager.
Summary: Perform a variety of Administrative duties supporting local PT site.
- Administrative functions include but are not limited to:
- Schedule appointments
- Take incoming calls & provide information to callers
- Incoming & outgoing mail, faxes and transmittals
- Filing and translating documents when required
- Follow up teams activities planning and manage time sheets and associated reporting
- Generate reports, and handle official logs and correspondence
- Prepare and monitor invoice and expense reports.
- Manage site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Compile amounts owed, organize invoices and record transactions
- Monitor and record petty cash, and site financial account usage
- Handle personnel re-imbursements for business expenses
- Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports
- Use SAP & co-ordinate with IBA personnel in the US and internationally for issues such as shipping & receiving, tracking of repair RMA’s, spare parts, etc.
- Organize business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- The receipt, validation, warehousing, ordering and shipping of all parts and materials to support the operations of a PT System.
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You are willing to remain on Guangzhou site in a long term;
- You have a solid experience as an administrative assistant;
- Your experience in accountancy administration is an asset;
- You have a strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- You are a rigorous and polyvalent person with very good organizing skills;
- You are a client minded team player;
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Chinese fluency
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
- General accounting, spreadsheet and reporting principles.
- The willingness to onboard a new born team
- A client minded team player
- A rigorous and polyvalent person with very good organizing skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Able to summarize and share your knowledge
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A strong communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.