Description de l'emploi
- As a Service Engineer, you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
- You participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Beijing, China.
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
- You are responsible for all different aspects of beam-related commissioning activities.
- You are in charge of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications, and you ensure the customer requirements are meet in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing.
- You support the Proton Therapy System in all phases, which will include but not be limited to installation, unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the Site Manager.
- You support daily clinical operations of Proton Therapy System for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- You troubleshoot Proton Therapy System equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems.
- You maintain the Proton Therapy System including but not limited to preventative maintenance and curative maintenance.
- You maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility.
- You communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- You work in a team of approximately 13 people, and you report to the Site Manager.
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You are base at Beijing, China, willing to travel up to 15% of your time, and up to 60% during the training period;
- You have Master Degree or Ph.D in Physics with a minor in Electrical Engineering. A relevant experience in High Energy Physics, Academy of Sciences, Particle Accelerators or Medical Physics are a strong asset;
- Your experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems is a plus;
- You are flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time);
- You have general knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc.;
- You have basic knowledge of UNIX is a plus;
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail-oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.