Description de l'emploi
Study, design and draw the facility layout for the IBA equipment/third parties' equipment (labs, scans…). Including Interface Building Document (IBD)/drawings, in response to prospects or customers requests. Provide support to Production and Operations departments and collaborate with the building architects when applicable.
- Study the feasibility, develop and design building solutions and facility layouts (including walls, technical rooms, piping, etc.) in accordance with customers' needs;
- Definition of the building requirements for the customer in the Site Requirement Guide.
- Produce facility drawings for construction design and installation (throughput and shielding calculation, etc.);
- Review and integration of the third parties equipment’s in the drawings : electricity, mechanics, HVAC);
- Contact with architects, clients and internal departments;
- Implementation and optimization of the shielding requirements from the physicists team;
- Support of the Sales and Product management teams for new prospects : maintain the drawings database, analyze change requests and problems, perform impact analysis and propose technical solutions and improvements;
- Audit and reception of new building facilities according to the scope above.
简介You have :
- A Master’s Degree in engineering, architectural or technical design
- Excellent presentation and design skills: proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Revit or BIM software knowledge is an asset
- Technical and construction oriented, experienced in industrial building follow-up and specific building techniques (HVAC, network, power)
- Good communication skills, efficient communication with clients and suppliers
- Ability to learn and adapt yourself fast while remaining patient at the same time.
And you are :
- Curious, analytical with a global view
- Strong customer focused
- Time and change management skills
- Eager to work on long-term projects
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Flexible and interested to travel wordwide up to 20% of your time
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.