Description de l'emploi
- As a Service Engineer, you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
- You participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Beijing, China.
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
- In your role, you focus on the software part but you will also solve problems in other fields, including but not be limited to unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities.
- You are in charge of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications.
- You ensure the customer requirements are meet in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing.
- You support daily clinical operations of Proton Therapy System for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- You troubleshoot Proton Therapy System software problems.
- You communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- You provide support to Software testing and new developments.
- You maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility.
- You work in an international team of approximately 13 people, and you report to the Site Manager.
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You would like to base at Beijing China, and willing to travel up to 15% of your time, and up to 60% during the training period;
- You have a master degree (preferably in computer science, software engineering) or an equivalent experience;
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time).
- You have experience in software development lifecycle, experience & good knowledge in as least one of java, C++ or C, java script or python;
- Your experience in bug management, code version control, troubleshooting;
- Your experience of database;
- Your experience in PLS’s electronics/electrical system troubleshooting is a plus;
- Your experience of maintenance and operation of large system is a plus;
- You are eager to learn new fields and continuously updating your knowledge;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus;
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.