Description de l'emploi
- As a member of the R&D Program Delivery Group (located in Europe, US and Asia) of our Particle Therapy Business Unit, you are involved in proton therapy projects.
- You provide remote and on-site software support to the Proton Therapy Operations teams (configuration, recurrent features), and you also provide support to the R&D development teams (new features).
- You are responsible for the Proton Therapy control software integration as well as factory testing of each new software release.
- You are responsible for the configuration of the software for new proton therapy projects.
- You deploy product releases on the installed bases (Proton Therapy Operations & Customer Service) after the handover from R&D development teams.
- You lead R&D upgrade & update projects.
- Finally, you also participate in the whole software maintenance life cycle of problem analysis, resolution, testing, delivery, validation of multi-platform system of complex medical equipment.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Engineering, or you have an equivalent degree or experience;
- Industrial experience in a similar position is an asset;
- You have experience with the technologies such as C/C++ and Java, as well as Windows, Unix and Linux;
- Knowledge of PLC, VxWorks, TCP/IP, DB, etc. is an asset;
- You are fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- You are a service minded and client-oriented person with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are open minded, and you enjoy having interactions with people with a different background;
- You are flexible, stress resistant and able to organize your work autonomously;
- Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset;
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
IBA delivers solutions of a unique precision in the fields of cancer diagnosis and therapy. We form a passionate team of professionals dedicated to developing leading edge technologies to fight cancer.
IBA has developed the most advanced imaging technology available for early detection, as well as the most accurate and efficient systems for delivering focused therapeutic radiation while limiting side effects.
IBA is the worldwide industry leader in its activities and builds its expertise around 4 complementary fields of activity: diagnostic, therapy, dosimetry and sterilization & ionization.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.