Description de l'emploi
工作描述Reporting manager: Gregory Saive
Family: Marketing / Prod. and Bus. dev.
As the key exchange interface for Global Product Strategy deployment and communication with customers/stakeholders, the Regional Product Manager’s mission is to assist Region in achieving assigned sales targets by being the regional technical sales expert in the region. The regional product manager is also responsible of the technical content of any binding document sent to prospects and customers such as quotes and RFPs.
- Listen and understand the Region market, customers’, other stakeholders’ needs as it relates to product and service offerings and detect product opportunities
- Support and report product management activities in the region.
- Ensure that local solutions are found to be able to deliver a complete solution and maintain a local catalog (local third parties, services,…) without impact on the product; Manage the adaptation of product and services offering descriptions to the Region (customers, sales) in collaboration with Global Product Management; Make suggestions for efficient product and services packaging (i.e. list pricing)
- Provide support to commercial team to influencing, convincing and/or negotiating with client representatives at all levels within an organization but especially with Medical Physicists, Technology Buyers and with high level decision makers (C's level, CFO, CEO, COO)
- Reach and interact easily with specific expertise in the technical aspects of the offer
- Technical support to regional commercial functions on request for proposals and product presentations
- Attend trade shows, presentations at conferences, customer meetings
- Support compliance with technical and gross margin requirements
- Lead/coach regional colleagues, team members, agents, partners, distributors and/or customers on product information, process/program effective improvements to commercial functions (i.e. operating processes, marketing, etc)
- Deep and current knowledge of products/services; market and competition; train the region commercial team and distributors/agents on product and product offerings; support Sales Director in managing the indirect distribution for the Region
- A Master Degree or higher in Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3- years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of hospital/healthcare sector (previous experience within hospital sector highly preferred)
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
- A customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible and rigorous
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
- Ready and flexible to travel (2-3 days every 2 weeks)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.