Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Product Delivery Group of the Service Engineering is an international team managing, supporting and executing the planning, verification and deployment of the IBA PTS and AdaPTInsight software. Additionally, we support the Service Engineering SW development team for informal tests on site or in a factory test environment. Part of our support mission is travelling on the installed base and new installation P1 and P+ sites for software tasks and IT administration reasons. When not travelling, we also improve and develop tools used by various other departments in IBA (i.e. Thor dashboard, Auto Release Note).
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Flying Software Engineer, your responsibility will be to:
- Travel to different P1 and P+ sites for PTS/AI and 3rd party software tests and verification, general software and IT maintenance.
- Be part of the software helpdesk
- Support the Service Engineering software development team for informal bug and feature testing.
- Support the AdaPTInsight team for verification of new AI versions.
- Execute formal factory tests and on-site software verification
- A Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (preferably in Computer Sciences) or an equivalent experience.
- Experience on PTS and/or AI software usage and verification.
- Knowledge of the IBA PT IT system architecture (servers, workstations, network infrastructure) and Linux/UNIX
- Ideally programming experience in Java/PHP/Python, basic knowledge in SQL
- An awareness of version control systems and configuration management
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Customer oriented
- Driven, proactive and hands-on person
- Analytical, able to identify root causes of issues
- A team player part of an international team, able to accept cultural differences
- Willing to travel extensively (approximately 50%)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
- An interesting and challenging position in that you will get in touch with all kind of IBA products on all platforms.
- Working in an international environment
- Being based on a PT site or in any other IBA office.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.