Description de l'emploi
工作描述Duties and responsabilities:
- Responsible for corporate housekeeping for all entities of the IBA group; follow up on corporate law obligations (Board, Shareholders meetings) and FSMA compliance;
- Reviewing existing and creating new legal documents as per legal team instructions;
- Carrying ultimate administrator responsibility for the legal team Contract Database: creating, updating, managing the database, liaise with internal project leaders and legal team members;
- Following up on administrative flow of insurance matters: policies, claims handling, legal analysis;
- Managing health care compliance reporting in Belgium and Europe;
- Managing administrative flow with law firms (including fee handling), notaries and other official bodies;
- Following up on pre-litigation legal documentation and assisting legal team members in litigation documentation matters;
- Assisting the legal team members on legal/administrative aspects of ongoing projects;
- Following up on legal processes, including delegation of authority, signature authority, etc;
- Creating and updating legal content of the Legal SharePoint and any other legal team platforms;
- Providing general administrative assistance to legal team members;
- Reports to the Chief Legal Officer
- A Bachelor’s in law or Graduate in Law
- 3-5 years of post-graduation experience either in in house legal department or law firm or with notary
- Strong interest for medical technology industry environment
- Word, SharePoint, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Database management at administrator level
- Fluent in French and English
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Able to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with internal clients at all levels
- Attentive to detail and well organized
- A team player with strong negotiating and interpersonal skills but you are able to work independently and autonomously
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.