Description de l'emploi
工作描述Duties and responsabilities:
- Corporate law and corporate housekeeping for all entities of the IBA group with focus on the Belgian legal entities: analysing legal issues under Belgian Company Law, follow up on corporate law obligations and FSMA compliance;
- Reviewing existing and creating new legal documents and contract templates in areas relevant for the medical technology industry: general terms and conditions, agreements for sales, distribution, agency, services, consultancy, non-disclosure, research, subcontracting, supply;
- Following up on insurance matters: policies, claims handling, legal analysis;
- Advising on client deviations from templates;
- Medical Device Industry Compliance matters; legal advice and compliance reporting in Belgium and Europe;
- Follow up on pre-litigation legal documentation and assisting legal team members in litigation matters;
- Assisting the legal team members on ongoing projects;
- Assisting the paralegal with Legal SharePoint legal content creation and updating;
- Assisting the paralegal with the day to day management of the contract database and contract alerts;
- Providing general legal advice to internal clients;
- Master in Law
- 0-3 years of post-graduation experience
- Strong interest for medical technology industry environment
- Word & PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Able to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with internal clients at all levels
- Attentive to detail and well organized
- A team player with strong negotiating and interpersonal skills but you are able to work independently and autonomously
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.