Description de l'emploi
Job Duties of the role:
- Integrate new software functionality and support the installation of new hardware devices into the system when upgrades are scheduled.
- Support the integration and maintenance of the TPS/OIS interface between the IBA PTS system and hospital oncology environment.
- Understand the intricate details of the software configuration and act as the administrator to maintain these calibration files.
- Execute all assigned system tests/validation procedures and report failures accurately.
- When problems arise, perform detailed log analyses, analyze source code, and perform testing as necessary to find root causes.
- Clinical software is always installed and configured properly and validated per applicable test procedures.
- Software and IT upgrades are tested and installed on schedule.
- For any assigned bugs, a solution or contribution is made in a timely manner.
- Bugs reports are filed with enough detail when new issues are discovered
- Regularly monitor servers and workstations to ensure preventable problems do not arise.
- Maintain backups.
- Restore functionality of IT equipment when it is lost.
- Manage hosts, debug issues, and ensure proper use of the network.
- Servers and workstations operate properly, without interruptions due to preventable issues.
- Recently updated backups are always available.
- All production equipment communicates as expected on the network.
- Downtime due to hardware failure or software problems is minimal.
- Become certified to operate the PTS and maintain a high level of system knowledge.
- Contribute to the shared responsibility of preparing the system for treatment hours.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise which may impact clinical operations, and address customer questions and concerns.
- Contribute to preventative maintenance efforts.
- Provide training and documentation to support other team members.
- Downtime is minimized during treatment hours.
- High customer satisfaction.
- Any assigned preventative maintenance tasks are performed in a timely manner.
- Downtime or delays are not caused by miscommunication or failure to share information.
Requirements of the Role:
- Familiar with Java/C++programming.
- Experience with Subversion software repositories or similar.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (such as Bash, Python).
- Superb communication skills and customer service skills
- Basic network architecture and debugging knowledge.
- Experience operating complex systems.
- Basic understanding of circuits and electrical work.
- Experience with basic maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Leading and Undertaking Actions
- Communicating and Persuading
- Working as a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Achieving Results and Meeting Deadlines
- Flexibility and Adaptation
- Managing Pressure and Setbacks
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Extensive hours are required from time to time.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends may be required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Work with hazardous materials.
- A three-month period of training in Dallas will be required.
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
The Proton Therapy System Engineer - Software works on-site at the proton therapy treatment center as part of a team of engineers to install, maintain, and operate the proton therapy system (PTS). The focus of this role is on administration of the IT infrastructure, and software testing, debugging, configuration, and upgrades. In addition, this individual will become certified to operate the PTS during patient treatment and will be qualified to debug basic issues that arise in any component of the system (including electrical and mechanical issues).
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.