Description de l'emploi
You will be in charge of defining the costing and pricing tool ensuring the proper estimation of the Prothon Therapy business line margins, a key element in IBA enterprise performance management process.
Duties and responsabilities:
- You will define the pricing and costing tool and process in collaborating with Prothon Therapy operations and Prothon Therapy Product Management
- You will be a key actor in the sales strategy definition and the offer construction
- You will inject return of experience in all our internal processes and help the sales and marketing team to be more efficient and impactful
- You will support the sales force in all pre-sales activities
- You will interact with internal departments to obtain relevant information on time
- In collaboration with the Sourcing Department, you will obtain and analyze the supplier’s quotes and integrate them into IBA’s offerings
- You will prepare inputs for replies to tenders and ensure its quality and impactfulness
- You will prepare the quotation board and ensure that decisions are applied in the sales process;
- You will research the web daily for competitive news;
- You will ensure submissions of answers on time, replies are correct, up to date;
- You will communicate with customers/prospects during replies to tenders and/or oral presentations;
- You will participate to events & fairs.
- You will help and support the global sales team in maintaining an up-to-date CRM
- A Master degree or equivalent by experience (Commercial Engineer, Economics, International trade, Management, Sales,...)
- A first experience with budget and costing management
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
- Excellent mastering of Office Package
- A good knowledge of basic accounting and costing principles
And you are:
- rigorous, analytic and you can handle multiple tasks;
- customer oriented;
- a driven and proactive individual;
- able to organize your work autonomously and to set priorities;
- a team player;
- proficient with the salesforce tool as an asset
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.