Description de l'emploi
What you'll be doing?
- Operate Proton Therapy System for customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, and Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and software issues.
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support to software and hardware testing in addition to system upgrade installation.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the site manager and in accordance with site policies.
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Maintain the accuracy and effectiveness of the PTS which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager.
What you need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor of Science in one of the following areas: Physics, Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering with additional Electronics components, or equivalent military training with comparable work history
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting and data analysis preferred
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields and equipment: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, ion chambers, O-scopes, multi-meters, work bench electrical equipment, etc.
- Experience with dosimetry hardware/software, scintillators, ICs and Bragg peak chambers a plus
- Cyclotron or Linear Accelerator experience highly considered
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Python considered a plus.
- Experience with Matlab and Excel macros a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Customer service oriented
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Works well under pressure
- Rotating shift work including nights and occasional weekends.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Occasional work with hazardous materials.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join; and who would want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease.
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Proton Therapy Service Engineer – Beam Physics
Do you have a track record of identifying solutions to complex troubleshooting tasks?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for an EXPERIENCED Engineer who is PASSIONATE about multiple facets of engineering. He/she would join our DYNAMIC Irving, Texas Proton Therapy Cancer Center team responsible for OPERATING and MAINTAINING our proton therapy site. This individual will be a member of a TRAINED group of service engineers who are fighting on the front lines against cancer. The ideal candidate will be KNOWLEDGEABLE and professionally POLISHED in any combination of the following engineering related disciplines: electronics, computer, and/or physics. Someone with a "LOGICAL" mentality, but also likes to work with his/her hands, you are seeking a “CHALLENGE”, while utilizing a “SYSTEMATIC” approach to finding SOLUTIONS.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.