Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal & external
As assistant, you will carry out general support and administrative work for the Facility team and department.
Duties & responsabilities :
As part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible to:
- Manage Purchase Requests, approval, deliveries and invoicing follow-up;
- Collect, sort, organize, track, input and summarize documents and/or data in different forms;
- Prepare and develop cleaning contracts (proposals, quotations, procedures, forms, audits and feedback);
- Update Facility Purchase Orders follow-up matrix, OPEX/CAPEX monitoring forms/dashboard, people’s location table and activity metrics, issue monthly overtime and day-care service report;
- Define Office area processes, write, record and share corresponding procedures;
- Provide support in maintaining an organized and structured department;
- Manage general communications relating to Facility scope;
- Develop and maintain Facility Intranet site.
简介You have :
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent French and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Ms Office. SAP is an asset.
And you are :
- Well organized and able to set priorities
- Proactive and able to adapt and respond quickly
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Teamplayer and customer oriented
- Motivated by challenges, eager to learn and
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.