Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : external & internal
As a Sourcing Associate, you will be in charge of the sourcing of strategic electro-mechanical components used in the development and manufacturing of IBA equipment.
You will report to the Electrical Purchasing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Electrical & Electronic Commercial and Subcontracting Buyer, you will manage a portfolio of around 4M€/year and your main responsibilities will be :
- To define, get approval on and implement sourcing strategies for your categories of products.
- To perform sourcing marketing to identify potential suppliers.
- To ensure the quality of the purchased items in collaboration with the Suppliers Development Engineers.
- To identify critical parts, organize technical reviews and post-mortem with suppliers.
- To build up and secure the production capacities of the suppliers.
- To identify and implement collaborative actions to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership and deploy continuous improvement actions.
- To prepare, challenge and negotiate with the suppliers in order to define contracts.
- To coordinate purchasing activities with R&D, engineering and system owners as well as the whole manufacturing and supply chain.
- To provide feedback to R&D about technological improvements available on the market.
- A master's degree in electrical / electro-mechanical Engineering;
- A first relevant experience (minimum 3-5 years) in the purchasing of high-tech equipment based on technical specifications;
- Excellent negotiation, networking and persuasion skills;
- Experience in capability audit or supplier assessment.
- A driven and result-oriented individual and you are able to organize your work autonomously;
- A flexible and stress resistant person with effective organizing and problem solving skills;
- A team player with excellent oral and written communications skills, both in French and in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP (MM) or another equivalent ERP system is a must;
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.