Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal & external
The job is for a defined duration of 6 months.
Iba’s Reverse logistics business aims at revalorizing excess stock and defective spare parts which are returned from our installed base by repairing and reusing spare parts returning from sites worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to help us develop and strengthen this new business in IBA.
Duties & responsabilities
As Reverse Logistics Administrator, you will be member of the Manufacturing and Supply chain department on an operational level. You will be in charge of :
- Support customers and business on daily basis;
- Collect, record and process customer claims;
- Trigger and coordinate return orders, ensure authorizations completion with the customer;
- Follow-up and troubleshoot claims and returns in process;
- Provide customers with return and repair status;
- Ensure communication with all logistic departments;
- Continuously aim to improve the reverse logistics processes;
简介You have :
- A bachelor degree in business or administration;
- Experience or interest in Logistics or Supply Chain;
- Ideally a first experience in customer services.
And you are :
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office; knowledge of SAP or Salesforce is a plus;
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills;
- Customer satisfaction oriented;
- A dynamic person, willing to take initiatives;
- Autonomous, rigorous and well organized;
- Fluent in English and French.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.