Description de l'emploi
工作描述Reports to: Xavier Wantier
Posting: Internal / External
- As head of the Products Industrialization PM team, your mission is to lead your team in successfully implementing and deploying improvement projects in the MSC, Projects and Service teams. You will animate, coach & develop your team, and ensure a good repartition of workload among the members. You will ensure project management good practices are followed.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the different team members under supervision
- Manage and coordinate teams' activities and organization
- Ensure the follow up of the improvement projects
- Set up, improve and implement tools, procedures, processes for implementation and deployment of improvement projects
- Ensure the training and certification of team members
- Be the interface contact with the related departments; act as facilitator
- Analyze issues with impact on project and implement appropriate solutions
- Report and document global activities
- Participate to the strategy elaboration (goals, objectives, ..)
- PM background
- a solid people management experience in an international industrial environment
- a very committed and inspired person and ready to lead a large team to move forward; you can ensure the cohesion in the team
- process minded with good analytical skills
- a team player with very good interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus
- able to organize your work autonomously and willing to take initiatives
- fluent in English and have strong verbal communication skills
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.