Description de l'emploi
工作描述Reports to: Renaud de Voghel
Posting: Internal / External
- As part of the Industrialization department, your missions is to define the general strategy around the tools used in the Operations department. Together with your team, you will analyze the customer's and processes needs and ensure they are met by the tools set while simplifying, optimizing and standardizing their use. You will also ensure Quality of Data in the different tools.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Tools & Data team in accomplishment of their activities
- Define general strategy around the Operations department toolset (PrideX, Uptime Tools, ServiceMax, IDhall, SmartSheet, …) and ensure they serve Operations users and their processes smoothly and efficiently.
- Define tools requirement with key users & Product Industrialization SME; monitor developments in line with requirement; ensure roadmap implementation & successful deployment
- Define action plan to improve IBA data quality and efficiency towards adequate use of tools
- Ensure tools and application roadmap definition (new process) and evolution (existing process) in line with Operations strategy:
- Build, develop and manage the teams in line with company objectives, IBA quality standards and ethics
- You have:
- An engineering degree
- Interest in Data sciences & IT application
- An analytical mind with a particular interest for improvements
- The drive to make things happen smoothly in a matrix organization with other people’s resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English
- And you are:
- Able to work with others
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
- Customer-oriented and enjoy working in team
- Based in Belgium
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.