Description de l'emploi
工作描述You see yourself as a professional in your field or talented beginner eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Achieve assigned sales and margin targets within designated portfolio of existing or new clients within given territory.
- Negotiate distributor and sales contracts in accordance with pricing strategy and business ethics
- Direct sales activities within Germany and Switzerland
- Organize sales and promotion meetings
- Building relationships and develop full product lineknowledge
- Visit hospitals/RT departments to generate sales
- Manage /Maintain existing accounts and penetrate new ones to ensure business generated is pulled though
- Technical Education (Bachelor) or similar
- A passion for state of the art technologies in the Radiation Therapy and / or Radiological market
- Experience in sales, service or other customer oriented areas
- Clinical or industrial experience in the fields of Medical Device Sales, Oncology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage key accounts and distributers national and international
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in German and English
For any further questions please feel free to contact Ms. Irina Sotirova at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via LinkedIn or Xing.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.