Description de l'emploi
Position reports to: Dominique Yahaya
Posting: Internal/ External
- Proactively drive and sustain a strong EHS culture throughout the Company by assisting in the development and implementation of effective EHS Programs
- Provide support for EHS audits
- Monitor the implementation, efficiency and direction of the EHS Programs in line with the Company Strategy
- Define and Develop Key Performance Indicators for the developed and implemented EHS Programs allowing the business to proactively drive EHS Performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As EHS Associate, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in maintaining the Risk and Impact Management Database: qualitative check of risk and impact analyses (in-house and from suppliers)
- Participate in design review and integration of safety standards from a product point of view
- Review IBA manuals and procedures from an EHS perspective
- Set-up and follow KPIs on incident reporting – monthly dashboard of high-priority incidents and their monitoring
- Encourage and widen the use of EHS SharePoint as a communication tool for best practices and information gathering
- Train and communicate: develop training content and communication tools for increased awareness and practical approach
- Assist Safety Advisor in identifying and implementing the legal requirements for environmental aspects.
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Solid knowledge of EHS matters
And you are:
- Team player, able to negotiate and influence
- Able to create awareness and compliance environment
- Able to serve internal customer without foregoing compliance
- An EHS-minded individual with solid knowledge of industry best practices
- Fluent in English
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.