Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal
You will be part of the Research and Development Team within our RadioPharma Solutions Business Line. You will manage the projects development from Requirements to transfer to the Industrialization taking care also of the beta unit(s) installation all over the world in the field of cancer detection and cardi/neuro imaging.
These projects typically range from € 10.000 up to € 15 mil in revenue and evolve in a growing market with a significant impact on business line results and customer satisfaction. Respect of Quality, Delivery time and installation success is crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a R&D Project Manager, you are responsible for:
• Leading the projects development from market requirements to certification and product transfer (when necessary) to Industrialization following development process;
• Ensuring that new product are developed according to defined standards and directives, and can be CE marked. Leading and coordinating teams of multi-disciplinary experts;
• Leading projects from customer order to acceptance of the equipment on site in accordance with the standard procedures
• Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human ) in order to produce and install the equipment until its acceptance;
• Managing customer relationships as single point of contact in the company and you act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.;
• Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer;
• Mastering the IBA tools and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer;
• Ensuring on time, qualitative and accurate reporting to the management through established KPI's.
• A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electro mechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience;
• Between 5 and 10 years of experience in project management for external customers in an international and multicultural environment, preferably with an experience in Radio pharmacy and/or in cyclotron technology;
• A good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
• An analytical mind;
• Excellent communication skills in English, French is an asset.
And you are:
• Fascinated by new technologies, you have a broad technical knowledge and you are always willing to update it continuously;
• Client minded person with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills;
• Flexible and stress resistant person with very good planning & organizing skills;
• Able to organize your work autonomously and you enjoy taking initiatives;
• Willing to travel up to 15% of your time.
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.