Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting : internal & external
As a Chemistry Field Service Engineer you are responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA equipment/systems at IBA or on customer's site, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction and requirements.
- You install equipments/systems accordingly to the defined planning, timeline procedures and operating processes;
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipment/systems according to the specifications;
- You maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems;
- You operate the installed site and the equipment/systems for a daily use;
- You train customers to use properly and safely equipment/systems, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades;
- You report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy;
- You promote and advice customers on equipment opportunities.
简介You have :
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Electromechanical Engineering, or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in Radiochemistry is an advantage;
- Good client facing skills;
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English.
- Interested in the Electro mechanics and Chemistry fields;
- Willing to broaden your knowledge and follow appropriate and regular trainings;
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual;
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- A team player with very good communication skills;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time, also during weekends.
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
Scope : worldwide, this meaning frequent travels.
Location : some presence in Belgian office is welcome, home office is an option.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.