Description de l'emploi
Posting: Internal & External
As a member of the Customers Orders Office you will be part of the Operations business unit and participate to the elaboration and the follow-up of Industrial and RadioPharma Solutions projects in all its steps (from creation to closing phase) in close relationship with Project Managers.
The project duration is defined for a 1 year contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You interact with all internal actors (engineering, production, supply chain…) and ensure the respect all the major contractual milestones of the project.
- You set up and implement operational planning and you generate it in SAP (ERP) for each project.
- You make sure each department in R&D (Engineering, Design…) performs its related tasks on time to launch project requirements.
- You give priorities between projects in case of conflicts (material, resources…) based on Company priorities and project contracts specifications.
- Once project requirements are created you follow up Supply Chain and Manufacturing operations to ensure deliverables.
- You ensure that all these operations fit together and that all materials are delivered on time. With this feedback, you do the monitoring of the planning on a regular basis and inform the Project Managers through Key Performance Indicators and recurrent communication (on delays, risks…).
- You lead the preparation and the sending of all materials for sites installation and you provide logistic support to technical people during installation.
- You monitor the main steps of installation with regular updates from site managers.
- You set up and develop tools, procedures, processes to ensure good production flow and efficient development of the Customers Orders Office.
- A master degree (e.g. commercial engineering) with a supply chain orientation or equivalent by experience;
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel and MS Project) is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in French and you have good skills in English.
And you are:
- Willing to work in a high-tech environment, to learn and to update your knowledge;
- Able to manage a lot of informations and give prioriities
- Autonomous and you enjoy taking initiatives;
- A flexible and stress resistant person with effective organizing and problem solving skills;
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills, and you are able to adapt your communication style to people with different background;
- At ease in facilitating meetings.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.