Description de l'emploi
IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Beijing, China. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join; and who would want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease.
As a Site Technical Leader you support the KNCC (Korean National Cancer Center) technical staff working in the PT Center in Ilsan, Korea, and in charge of operations and maintenance of the PT system. You’ll be managing all technical aspects and will play the role of key interface between the client and IBA’s organization.
You are in charge of planning and organizing most technical activities to be performed on the PT system, as well as advise technically the customer staff.
You help the client to keep a satisfactory system availability and you ensure that all IBA activities on the system comply to good manufacturing processes, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs requirements.
You also analyze and escalate issues and ensure that appropriate solutions are implemented by the customer and/or IBA’s support staff.
Finally, you report and document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy.
The Site Technical Leader is in charge to coordinate all technical operations and maintenance activities of the system, while the facility is under clinical operations. You’ll be part of the IBA’s Customer Service department and be seen as one key IBA technical interface within the customer’s team.
Continuous updates or upgrades of the system, software or hardware, may be performed over the whole lifetime of the equipment, this according to the customer support services agreement. You will also coordinate them technically when appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate multiple technical tasks as needed
- Be the key Interface between IBA’s experts teams and customer’s operations and maintenance staff
- Consistent communication and feedback to company and customer
- You have very good oral and written skills in English, , Korean language knowledge is an asset;
- You are a good communicator and can adapt to your audience (colleagues and customers);
- You are well organized, can manage/follow-up multiple on-going tasks and define priorities accordingly;
- You have experience working for an international company, feel comfortable dealing in remote with colleagues from many countries.
- You are autonomous and are able to work alone,
- You are a flexible person, willing to work in night shifts and weekends when needed
- You have a broad technical expertise and better, you understand how to manage tasks in a planning and also according to the technology;
- You are result-minded and you can keep cold-minded to face the emergencies;
- You have proven technical experiences in large scale and or technically complex projects/systems, preferably in Hospital-based Healthcare Industry. The knowledge of Medical Devices environment is a strong asset;
- You are open to any type of technology (software, beam physics, RF, vacuum, cooling, mechanics, electrical & electronic systems), are hands-on and have experience in troubleshooting complex systems.
- You understand and are familiar the Total Quality Management, including non-quality topics, ergonomic, 5S, Root-Cause Analysis;
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.