Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Hardware Engineer for our proton therapy installed base you will be part of a team of engineers to:
- Acquire adequate knowledge of the platform system to support the installed base
- participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Asia Pacific region
- Support of testing and validating new releases according to the specifications
- Upgrade the product according to the customer specifications
- Participate to product evolution for installed base (bug fixing & obsolescence)
- Root cause analysis
- Follow up the evolution of the system (manage upgrades, follow bug fixing)
- Support service pack program (bugs description, validate deployment…)
- Contribute to service strategy in order to improve remote and on-site service quality with new tools
- Support R&D by providing input from installed base to define future design
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering;
- Given the international context you have very good oral and written communication skills in English;
- You are based in Beijing, China, and willing to travel up to 70% of your time;
- You are a flexible person, willing to work at different shift time, when necessary.
- An experience in Medical Devices, as Scanners or Linacs is a strong asset;
- You have relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems;
- You are a driven, proactive and hands-on person;
- You are a detail oriented person with very good analytical skills;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives.
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update, broaden and deepen your knowledge
- A driven and proactive individual
- Autonomous, persistent, pragmatic and customer minded
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel up to 70% of your time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.