Description de l'emploi
工作描述Posting: internal & external
Type of contract: Local BE
- As a member of the Control Systems Engineering Team in the Medical Accelerators Solutions Business Unit, you will be involved in various lifecycle phases of automation control systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Control System Engineer, your responsibilities will be :
- Together with the architects of the team you will contribute to the analysis of automation projects and the definition of hardware and software specifications.
- You will be in charge of developing software by analyzing, programming, testing and putting into service related control systems while ensuring that project documentation is in line with the internal QMS procedures and guidelines.
- After the start-up of the systems, you will be responsible to provide high level technical support.
- You will be part of a “on call” duty for technical support to end user customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Automation Engineering or in Electrical Engineering with a major in automation and control systems;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in operation, support or development
- Experience in PLC programming : Siemens STEP7 and TIA Portal, B&R is an asset;
- Experience in SCADA programming : Wonderware Archestra, Wonderware InTouch ; B&R Visual Component is an asset;
- Experience in Industrial communications based on Profibus-DP, PROFINET, S7-comms, OPC-UA and other industrial protocols;
- Experience with programming languages C, C++ and Visual Basic is an asset;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
- Knowledge of VMWare environment (ESXi, Workstation);
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Analytical and critical mind, expertise in providing efficient solutions to technical problems while respecting the project schedule;
- A driving license (B type);
And you are:
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customers’ needs in mission critical applications;
- Experienced in working on projects under a structured Quality Management System frequently audited by regulatory authorities;
- Easy going and fluent in English;
- Competent in creating high quality technical documentation;
- Able to work on projects in collaboration with a team and with various stakeholders;
- Flexible and capable to perform under heavy workload;
- Able to provide technical training to other teams of the company and to final customers;
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions (up to 15% of your time, maximum 2 weeks in a row);
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.